[wp-forums] Spam checkers gone wild?

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Tue Feb 22 23:42:23 UTC 2011

Yeah, he pinged my 'This is odd...' radar.  Now that he's outright spam posting here http://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-footer-code?replies=20&view=all I feel that his bozoing was justified. Feel free to tell me I'm wrong! :D

I actually went and read his reply at http://wpwisdom.com/index.php?/topic/14-remove-unwanted-code/page__gopid__28 He doesn't have a clue how the encoding works and how pervasive it gets.

He seems a bit

On 22 Feb 2011, at 3:18:08PM, esmi at quirm dot net wrote:

> on 22/02/2011 18:54 ipstenu at ipstenu.org said the following:
>
> <snip>
>
>> Though one is http://wordpress.org/support/profile/since83 whom I
>> flagged as a bozo after a series of suspicious posts over the weekend.
>
> Oh - that poster. Someone definitely needs to introduce him/her to a large, heavy, clue-by-four.

----
Mika A Epstein (aka Ipstenu)
http://ipstenu.org