[wp-forums] Introductions

Kathryn Presner zoonini at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 23:14:51 UTC 2011

Hi there - I just wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone here.
I've been a mod in the WP.org forums for about a month but was only
made aware of this list yesterday, so if you've seen me modding as
"zoonini" and wondered who the heck I was, the mystery is now solved.

I'm delighted to be in the company of so many WordPress gurus here and
look forward to continuing to help out in the forums as much as I can.
I have my own small web design/dev business in Montreal, and love
helping demystify WordPress for beginners at WordCamps, Girl Geek
Dinners and other events. When I'm not at the computer, I'm usually
either cooking up something yummy or cavorting with my three crazy
kitties.

Hope to get to know some of you on Twitter or elsewhere.

ta,

kp
(aka Kathryn Presner)

Zoonini Web Services