[wp-forums] Meetup posts looking to hire people

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Fri Apr 15 15:31:32 UTC 2011

> Oh, never mind, I see what you mean. You meant individual posts in
> these threads.

Right :D  I moved the others.

> If it's a general support question for their site or something, I'd
> just nuke them. Unless they're being specific about finding people in
> the area in question.

See ... that's why I'm torn. Some of them MAY want to do that, but I don't know if it's a good idea to blanket let people post for help in those forums, since it could get, pretty fast to people posting qupport q's in meetup threads :/

I may be overthinking.

----
Mika A Epstein (aka Ipstenu)
http://ipstenu.org