[wp-forums] The subtle distinctions between self promotion and assistance

Mark Duncan wp-t31os at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 13 12:09:17 UTC 2011

Been having a read through his site and support topics and i think he
has well placed intentions for the most part, i'd love to see a positive
solution in place of adding another user to the long list of spammers..

Perhaps someone could outline the issues we have, and give him
directions on what to do to correct those problems, this at least gives
the user an opportunity to turn a negative reaction into a positive one..

Just my .2 ..

Mark / t31os