[wp-forums] This post looks suspiciously advertastic

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Sun Oct 17 14:15:54 UTC 2010

Three things bother me about the post.

1) The URL has WordPress in it, which means he doesn't know jack about the community (or he's naive, could go either way, and neither I care to give money to)
2) His site doesn't use WordPress
3) His site is broken. FAQ and contact form don't work.

Which I hope is enough to keep people away, but it strikes me as a bit shady.

I don't care about advertising, I care about honest ones :) Heck, I'll pimp a paid for site if it's the best way to do something! But he pinged my radar somehow.