[wp-forums] Requesting Backup with Hovercard Code

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Oct 14 14:20:15 UTC 2010

I saw the same error yesterday. I suspect that it's a problem with
some other piece of javascript code on my page that IE does not like.
When IE hits this other error, then it stops processing, which makes
the bits of the gravatar profiles code not load.

Thus the error isn't with the gravatar code, but with some other piece
of code. I haven't tracked the problem down on my site yet, but then I
don't use IE that much. Nor do my site visitors, looking through my
stats...

-Otto