[wp-forums] Forum Rules Edits

Mark / t31os wp-t31os at ntlworld.com
Sat Mar 13 01:39:01 UTC 2010

I've got a few suggestions regarding the wording used on the codex entry
you've been working on, but rather then go ahead and make changes or
post them here i've started a talk page, i'll post up a bunch of
suggestions tomorrow when i've got time to look over the page in more
detail.

If you'd like to collaborate on this page i'm more then happy to do that
with you, i'm eager to work on something, and two pairs of eyes/hands
are better then one right? ... :)

My interest is currently in the clarity of the information, i think i
can help clear up the wording a bit in some areas, if you're up for it
i'm happy to use the talk page for discussing potential changes, or i
can do direct edits, i don't mind though ... i'm easy, so whatever suits
you.

Mark