[wp-forums] Who is Gisha James?

Joni Mueller joni at jonimueller.com
Wed Jun 30 23:54:21 UTC 2010

Unwelcome and unsolicited contact of one forum member by another is tantamount to spam, isn't it?  I assume that forum members are free to contact one another at will if they have made a determination between themselves to do so, right?

It's the "unwelcome" or "unsolicited" contact that you are seeking to put a stop to, correct?

What you have proposed below sounds great, James.  I just cannot believe the lengths (depths?) to which some people will go.

Joni Mueller
Pixelita Designs
http://www.pixelita.com
James Huff [macmanx at gmail.com]