[wp-forums] Who is Gisha James?

Joni Mueller joni at jonimueller.com
Wed Jun 30 21:52:18 UTC 2010

Encourage her to enroll in the WP Professionals list where she can throw her hat into the ring and connect with people who are actually seeking to pay a professional.

On the other hand, her tactics make her, in my eyes, less than professional.  And contacting someone on FB is just downright creepy.  No one should need business that bad. :)

Isn't she violating some rule about hawking services on the WP *Support* forum. I know one fella who was banned because he kept pointing folks to his WP Tips site.  Isn't this quite similar?

Joni Mueller
Pixelita Designs
http://www.pixelita.com
On Behalf Of S Bollinger [srb333 at att.net]