[wp-forums] Sticky might be needed re: Earthlink 3.0 upgrade fails

James Huff macmanx at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 23:42:17 UTC 2010

Thank you!  I can't even put to words how surprised and grateful I am for the extend that you went to investigate and solve the issue.  This level of support and dedication by developers is just something that I don't hear about much in the open source world.

Thank you again!

________
James Huff
http://www.macmanx.com