[wp-forums] Sticky might be needed re: Earthlink 3.0 upgrade fails

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Tue Jun 29 23:47:04 UTC 2010

One of those threads is five months old, so I'm not sure it's just 3.0?
Symptoms seem to be all over the map.

I may contact Earthlink and see if they can shed any light on the issue. In
the past some of us have signed up for accounts or asked for sandboxes on
hosts so we can test and see what's going on.

If you can shed any light on it, let us know.