[wp-forums] Commercial Themes And The WP Support Forums

Jeff Chandler jeffc at wptavern.com
Mon Jun 28 05:19:07 UTC 2010

I'd be grateful if the usual forum moderators would be so kind as to
read this debate that took place the other night amongst myself, Michael
Fields, and JKudish regarding our thoughts on commercial themes,
encoding/decoding themes, and the WordPress Theme support forum overall.
I'd love to hear your thoughts after you've read the debate, especially
as to where you all stand on the issues yourself.

http://www.wptavern.com/forum/general-wordpress/1721-commercial-themes-wordpress-org-support-forums.html