[wp-forums] Comment about [sticky] Posts requests for theme decoding in here

James Huff macmanx at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 22:42:56 UTC 2010

Sorry to jump on the band wagon so late and for being so brief, it's been one hell of a last few days.

Since everyone has pretty much explained very valid points, I thought I'd just jump in with a proposal:

1. We get rid of "[sticky] Posts requests for theme decoding in here" http://wordpress.org/support/topic/388507

2. We keep "[sticky] [closed] How to decrypt an encoded theme" http://wordpress.org/support/topic/384389 with the understanding that we will not offer decode services.

3. Since this guy seems keen on offering decode services, we link to him in the how-to topic and leave the moral dilemma up to him. http://wordpress.org/support/topic/388507/page/4?replies=110#post-1555105

4. We answer all decode requests with a standard "We don't do that here, see this topic:" reply.

________
James Huff
http://www.macmanx.com
http://programnotes.wikia.com