[wp-forums] Need Some Backup

James Huff macmanx at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 09:55:11 UTC 2010

Yeah, I should have stopped before I even started.  Fortunately, I think I managed to calm him down.  Someone named "Jacob Black" (come on, 'fess up, who was it?) stopped by to lend a hand, which I think helped quite a bit.  His recommendation to bump PHP's memory is a wild shot, but it might work.

________
James Huff
http://www.macmanx.com/
http://programnotes.wikia.com