[wp-forums] Remember Me

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Jun 3 14:45:48 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 9:09 AM, Chris Kasten <handy.solo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Based on the "we'll find a place" statement, one might assume you already
> have something in mind that may not be the current forum or this mailing
> list. All I ask is that you keep us in the loop and share a link when you
> get it rolling.
>
> This is a captive audience. Folks are on this list specifically because they
> care and want to be involved. Seems like this audience could be a great
> resource for your project(s).

I think I may have said something about this prematurely. Can't help
it. I'm excited! :)

I really mean that we *haven't started*. I am still at my old job
until tomorrow. I'm having a laptop delivered to start work on this
stuff later today. So it'll be at least a week before I even begin to
begin on even *looking* at the existing systems.

When we have something to talk about, rest assured you'll know. But
it'll be a long while before we're there. So I beg everybody's
patience, please. Actual real lives (such as mine) are being wholly
reorganized for this effort.

-Otto