[wp-forums] Remember Me

Chris Kasten handy.solo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 14:09:54 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 7:46 AM, Otto <otto at ottodestruct.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 8:31 AM, Chris Kasten <handy.solo at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I see. So the moderator involvement should come via that forum thread?
> >
> > Sorry, I don't follow the other linked blogs -- is that where I should be
> > watching for further updates on these initiatives? Perhaps this existing
> > list already used by moderators and interested participants would be a
> good
> > way to keep folks involved as well.
>
> Well, nothing has actually begun yet, so that forum thread is as good as
> any.
>
> When we have something official to involve people in, we'll find a place.

Based on the "we'll find a place" statement, one might assume you already
have something in mind that may not be the current forum or this mailing
list. All I ask is that you keep us in the loop and share a link when you
get it rolling.

This is a captive audience. Folks are on this list specifically because they
care and want to be involved. Seems like this audience could be a great
resource for your project(s).

Thanks.

- Chris_K