[wp-forums] Abusive poster

Chris Kasten handy.solo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 20:46:36 UTC 2010

I saw some of that noise going down yesterday so went ahead and blessed him
with the bozo flag at that point. For now that's probably good enough.

I missed the latest venting, looks like somebody already cleared out the
akismet queue, but I can guess about how it went... ;-) Someone needs to cut
back on their coffee...