[wp-forums] Abusive poster

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Tue Jun 1 20:33:30 UTC 2010

Yesterday's Abusive Poster of the Month appears to be still venting some
anger.

http://wordpress.org/support/profile/6292319

I've left his most recent post from 1 hour ago sitting in Akismet's spam
queue. If someone else does delete it, the general gist of the post is:

Subject: F*** You Mods

With a content that consists of another 800+ chrs of the same.

Apart from being told not to bump posts after just 1 hour (by me),
having another bump deleted (by me, I think) and being told not to open
another thread, I don't think anyone has said anything to him deserves
this. Quite the opposite. People did try to help him in the original
thread but I guess it wasn't the kind of help he wanted.

Do we need to consider taking further steps against this idiot? Or
should we just let him wear himself out and hope that he doesn't start
opening new accounts?

Mel / esmi