[wp-forums] User thejas Spamming Forums

mrmist listswptesters at mist.org.uk
Tue Aug 3 13:31:40 UTC 2010

In message <B8E8101A-4C71-422F-9021-B9E10522CA71 at gmail.com>, James Huff
<macmanx at gmail.com> writes

>I guess each of his replies would requires some investigation, but I
>can't do that right now. If you want to sideline this for a few days,
>I'll do it when I get back.

A shame.  Some of his replies were actually useful.

However, I did a search for user - thejas, search term yellhow post
status normal and spammed all the ones with the "hidden" links.  Cunning
really as even the admin backend shows the html view rather than the
code behind, so they are quite tricky to spot.

If anyone desires to do the full job on them, to extract any useful
answers, search term yellhow in post status "deleted" will bring up all
the offending articles.

P.S I think he's not been "un-bozoed" he's just created a new account.
His original account was "thejas" current one is "thejas kamath".
--
mrmist