[wp-forums] User thejas Spamming Forums

James Huff macmanx at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 13:11:36 UTC 2010

Edit his reply here:

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/subdomain-not-working-properly?replies=3

You'll see that he's hyperlinked the period.

This is a tactic that he's employed in every reply in the past, so I doubt there's been a change, but I suppose he could be spreading the spam out through the other replies and not using it in every single one.

I guess each of his replies would requires some investigation, but I can't do that right now. If you want to sideline this for a few days, I'll do it when I get back.

________
James Huff
http://www.macmanx.com
http://programnotes.wikia.com