[wp-forums] Temporarily Disabled

Michael D Adams mikea at turbonet.com
Mon Jul 7 17:25:35 GMT 2008

> Well, we'll just bumble along then. Anything that might stop the
> flood of
> spam is certainly worth trying. I just need a way to "research" the
> corresponding (yet smaller) flood of false positives in the akismet
> queue.

Profile pages should be back up and running.  Profiles for accounts
we've identified as spam will 404 unless you're logged in as a
moderator.  We've done a couple things to try and prevent this in the
future, but I'll be keeping an eye on it over the next few days.

Thanks for your patience and sorry about the hassle,
Mike