[wp-forums] Changes 9/20

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 08:04:58 GMT 2006

> In my opinion, "[closed] Forum Rules" isn't a particularly friendly
> (maybe useful) thing to see front and center when you click on "support".
>
> --
> Matt Mullenweg

Yeah, I'll have to agree, would be nice, to maybe some how...make up a new "html/css" driven page for that.. or whatever.. then have the "link" Forum Rules.. using some AJAX or something... ? =/

I'm not sure how that would work though.. but, was thinking when they'd click that "Forum Rules link".. have it drop down the "page" with the nicely formatted "rules" there.. then once they done reading it.. choose to close it.. and it folds back up... =/

Maybe that's a little far-fetched.. but, another possibility is to have it a "link" yet.. but, take the users to a new "page", off forums(Codex or Podz's Guide page some where)..for them to read it.. then have an option to bring them back to the forums.. I'm not sure about that though, would kind of hate to have user's taken else where to read them though.. what you all think?

spencerp