[wp-forums] Forums above posts.

Lara at Anubis Marketing lara at anubismarketing.com
Sun Sep 17 22:42:26 GMT 2006

Spencer - read through... you missed a few +1's on the new idea for the
front page of the forums... mine, for instance.

And I agree - I think we need to let some time go through so that anyone and
everyone can "vote" - I'd even give it two days, not everyone even is able
to get to their email daily.

Please don't forget the discussions that Les and I put forth about labeling
the "sticky" section, and including links to the codex, FAQs (when they're
done) and so on. I think (and correct me if I'm wrong, Podz) that the mockup
was just that - and was not meant to be a firm layout. Generally speaking,
that's the idea, however I think we need just LINKS to the stickies, and
links to the other things we want people to read before posting... again,
this was all covered in previous list mails on the topic, so if you're going
to count votes and suggestions, please try to do so thoroughly?? :)

~ Lara