[wp-forums] Pasting Code

spencer spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 20:54:02 GMT 2006

>To make the backtick savvy happy ( spence, I'm talking to you ;), why not
>keep `` as a shorthand for <code> ?
> I do agree it will take a while for newcomers to find that ( is that a
> quotation mark? ) ` on their keyboards.
>
> /Petit

Petit, That would be sweet, but.. I don't have any control over the
functions of the bbpress code/functions though..  Hopefully, such a
modification, or whatever.. shouldn't/wouldn't think to be too difficult for
the bbpress professionals.. but, I dunno that though.. I'm not an "awesome
coder"..  I'm just awesome in general..  and that status don't mean, but
jumping jack shit.. =P

spencerp