[wp-forums] What's with this guy here..

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 03:03:35 GMT 2006

>He only posted 3 times, all with the same issue.  It's possible >he was simply being thorough in sharing his solution.

[Smacks his fingers].. Was technically 5, but..I removed two, because I thought something else was going on.. oops. =(  I fixed it though.. ;)
http://wordpress.org/support/profile/120380

Thanks for your thoughts too Mike.. ;)

spencerp
/Yeah, like I basically said in the last repy there, at first I thought he was just going nuts in the forums.. but, after stepping back away from the forums, and had time to think about it.. I was figuring he was just sharing his "fixes/solutions" with people.. Thanks again everyone for your thoughts.. =)