[wp-forums] Please read! Inregards to Install4free.. devs, podz, anyone!

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 15:07:33 GMT 2006

>So yes, no one at the Forums can change their permissions on files (or whatever), but there are *many* there that will tell them how to do it themselves.  Which is the point, I think - we just get them started-  the rest is up to them to do it themselves.
>
> Just sayin'. :)
>
> ~Shelly

Sorry, was replying while you had sent sigh. Um, yeah.. me totally agrees with ya here. So, I guess it's coming down to, do whatever that YOU feel is proper at that specific time, and or, just send them to the forums anyway...

Then I just hope we don't keep getting these types of threads then, in the support forums lmao!
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/88804?replies=9

spencerp