[wp-forums] Please read! Inregards to Install4free.. devs, podz, anyone!

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 14:20:06 GMT 2006

>My only thought with the suggestion/thought/question would be that it encourages contacting install4free rather than addressing the issue to the Forums.
>
> It's a damed if you do and damned if you don't thing I guess.
>
> MichaelH

Oh, I'm sorry.. I should have been more specific I guess.. ;) =)  Um, I meant for those "clients" of our's (the installers) that have already had recieved an install from us, that want *more* done with their accounts... meaning, we would re-need their login info's again then,.. to be able to do such "changes" to their accounts.. if we had removed their infos from our PC'S and so forth..

And for the extra stuff, like general questions and so forth, like we've been doing.. just direct them to the forums.. I've already had to do that a couple times here lately..

spencerp