[wp-forums] Two profiles, one member?

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Mon May 22 20:24:25 GMT 2006

On 5/22/06, Christopher J. Hradil <chradil at comcast.net> wrote:

> Food for thought... What's really needed is a
> "professional" support forum where folks can seek "paid" or "professional
> support", and those qualified and willing to provide such services can
> interact with one another independantly of the "self help" support forums.

There was discussion once regarding a non wp.org site to basically post a
business card for such issues.  I have a WP related site, and am working on
something along those lines now.

I don't think it's good for WP.org to get into the issue of hosting a "pro"
forums, or anything of the sort.  The issue of hosting is a headache in of
itself.  See the recent Yahoo threads, and the removal of Yahoo from the
recommended hosts as an example.

~miklb