[wp-forums] International spam day?

Jesse S jesse at resiny.org
Thu May 18 18:38:20 GMT 2006

It's possible it's just me, and it's possible I missed something, but it
sure feels like today and somewhat yesterday the spammers have gone mad.
There's been a definite increase of spam threads in the forum for one thing.

A friend of mine says his blogs have been getting bombarded, and 2 out of 3
that I either run or contribute to are just getting hammered....it wasn't
until I had a whole string of words blacklisted that things cooled off, but
before that I was getting about a spam comment a minute...a network I'm in
is also getting loaded with spam

Either it's a big coincodence or something's happened....? (new spambot
released?)