[wp-forums] re semiologic

Vicki Frei vkaryl at localnet.com
Tue Jan 24 02:44:21 GMT 2006

Yes, well, I misunderstood what Podz said anyway - looked back, and he said he'd
post to the list just before the tag was removed.... but really something does
need to be stated up front on the forum I feel - or at the VERY least said to
Denis, so he can blog about it for his own delectation and that of his users.

I'm not about to meddle in it at this point.