[wp-forums] tongues and language....

Vicki Frei vkaryl at localnet.com
Tue Feb 14 21:24:57 GMT 2006

I'm more than aware that most of the rest of the world finds US mores silly and
stupid as to "four-letter-isms", I just don't think there's a need for that sort
of stuff on a forum like this one.  It tends to become more egregious over time,
  and I tend to feel that it leads to more open abuse of other things as well as
to a less helpful, calm, and usable system.

Just my opinion, and I AM opinionated, we all know that.  Regardless of how I
talk in the privacy of my own life, though, I do believe that swearing,
name-calling and other vulgarities should be checked at the wp support forum
door, to be delivered upon exit....