[wp-forums] Suggestion for wp.com questions, and one other thing

TechGnome tg at tannagh.com
Thu Feb 2 21:49:57 GMT 2006

I don't disagree with any of that... but I think you misunderstood what
I meant.
What I meant was that.... since it is the same group of devs that work
on WP AND bbPress, one has to suffer at the expense of the other. So...
My thought was that maybe it's time to get a different group of devs to
work on bbPress and get it mo' better. That had been my intent, and in
retrospect what I should have said the first time. I don't mind bbPress
on bit, it's come a long way, but it could use some improvement, and for
that a couple of devs need to be available. Here's the cycle: devs work
their arse off getting WP out... take a break, meanwhile bugs from WP
are piling up... now, do they then work on WP bugs, or bbP? Tough
choice, but the winner will be WP.

Like I said though. It might be crazy talk.

-tg