[wp-forums] forum tags

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 07:29:01 GMT 2006

[Michael B wrote>
I've renamed the tag, and it doesn't support capitalized letters, so the tag is wpadvanced.

The feed is feed://http//wordpress.org/support/rss/tags/wpadvanced

I'll post to wp-hackers, and we'll see what happens.~~~~]

Sounds good to me! About time actually, lol.. ;):)  While I was helping on the forums before, I think the most complicated threads were mainly residing from the following "tags" ..

http://wordpress.org/tags/custom
http://wordpress.org/tags/database
http://wordpress.org/tags/error
http://wordpress.org/tags/email
http://wordpress.org/tags/mysql
http://wordpress.org/tags/upgrade
http://wordpress.org/tags/user
http://wordpress.org/tags/installation
http://wordpress.org/tags/plugin

Not saying they "all" did, just saying those "complicated" threads, which seemed "too complicated" for the general volunteer/helpers.. were coming out of the above listed forum "tags"... =/

Could be wrong though..

Also, what should be done about those "complicated" threads that seem to be floating in the "no-replies" section then? Just let them float there, or .. tag them, and hope someone with more knowledge then us general volunteers jump on them? Just was wondering..

spencerp