[wp-forums] Who is vkaryl?

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Tue Aug 15 01:48:48 GMT 2006

Who is vkaryl, and is he/she on this list?

I've gotten 3 different people email me through different methods in the
past few weeks complaining about moderators on the support forums. Each
time it was vkaryl, but I figured the person had a ton of posts so some
were bound to rub people the wrong way.

Today I get two more complaints, and I come across this thread which is
pretty hostile:

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/83439

If there's one characteristic we need in moderators, it's people who can
calm the flames, not blow them higher. I didn't make this person a mod,
and Podz is going on vacation, so what do you folks think is the best
course of action?

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://automattic.com | http://akismet.com