[wp-forums] Inregards to Install4free..

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 02:26:21 GMT 2006

> Well, I discovered that my problem a few weeks back was that the damn
> lists insist on your smtp server being the one you registered from, which
> is silly but typical.
>
> So for a couple of months nothing I sent got here, and of course none of
> them got bothered to be returned to me so I'd KNOW there was a problem -
> that would have, I suppose, been asking FAR too much.
>
> Those who are having problems with mail "missing" the lists might just
> double-check their outgoing mail servers.

Oh ok.. I was wondering lol.. =p  Just thought it was kind of odd that there
for the longest time.. emails were being sent and received by numerous of
ppls, with no problems.. =p

Well, I'm still using my gmail account for *all* the lists, apparently the
sending and receiving of my emails were fine, just realized that my computer
clock was wrong again though sigh..

Thanks to Tony on another list, for pointing that out.. ;) =)  Since that's
fixed now.. as far as I know.. everything is running smoothly again for me
.. =)  The only other problem that was going on, as far as I know though..
was the lists themselves were screwy and funky..

But, I believe that is fixed now as well.. so.. hopefully people will get
things situated again..and running smoothly like before.. =)

spencerp