[wp-forums] Inregards to Install4free..

Vkaryl vkaryl at bytehaven.com
Tue Aug 8 01:16:33 GMT 2006

Well, I discovered that my problem a few weeks back was that the damn
lists insist on your smtp server being the one you registered from,
which is silly but typical.

So for a couple of months nothing I sent got here, and of course none of
them got bothered to be returned to me so I'd KNOW there was a problem -
that would have, I suppose, been asking FAR too much.

Those who are having problems with mail "missing" the lists might just
double-check their outgoing mail servers.