[wp-forums] Doing it for free. - the people

Handy handy.solo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 19:18:37 GMT 2006

Great questions.  As a hopeful volunteer, I suppose I shouldn't poison the
well too much..

Hopefully y'all will definitely look at some *fuzzy* amount/quality of
involvement in WP to avoid folks signing up for a forums account and
volunteering the next day.   However, I've only been around for half a year,
so to many I'm still a Johnny-come-lately.  Maybe name a small "council" or
team of reviewers and have hopefuls actually apply?  A simple online form
would likely suffice as a place to list out skills and resume'ish type
information.  Just a thought.
Hmm...  Glad I'm not you!

I say go for measurable attributes:  Sex appeal and charm.  ;-)  Oh - and
wit.  Can't forget wit.