[wp-forums] Theme.

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Sat Nov 12 16:08:31 GMT 2005

Vicki Frei wrote:
> I don't do IRC, Podz, so consider this my proxy to you to vote FIRMLY in
> favor of dumping Kubrick for something far more elegant and equally less
> difficult to tweak - like Classic.

My concern is that we could get an equally "clever" theme with it's own
idosyncrasies. I dislike the default theme hugely, but at least I know
most of the answers. Classic ? Fine - but that's as likely to happen as
me turning into a banana :)

It's a concern too that such a discussion could be led by people who
will do very very little support, if any at all. This sounds devisive -
it's not meant to be. Hackers are content with digging into code - the
vast majority of forum users want things to 'just work' and it's us that
make that happen.

P.