[wp-forums] Forum Makover - pt II

TechGnome tg at tannagh.com
Fri Nov 11 14:24:47 GMT 2005

Something else that we should probably do more is promote the use of the
bug tracker. Once something is determined as a possible bug (like in
this case: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/49151 ) then that person
should be invited to open a ticket in the bug tracker. However, we need
to make sure that the bug tracker is easily accessable. Like right now,
I'd love to put a link to it in the above posting, but I have no idea
what the URL is.... or how to find it. Why isn't there a link to it on
the Codex's main page? Putting it under the Troubleshooting section
makes the most sense to me.

-tg