[wp-forums] Finding Codex Articles and Help

lorelle at cameraontheroad.com lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Sun Jul 3 23:37:35 GMT 2005

I was talking to someone today who volunteers with WordPress about the
issue of posting links to help users.  He didn't agree. He thought
volunteers should HELP and not just post links. I thought there should
be a middle ground: help when help is necessary, link when help is easy
to read through, and do both when it is appropriate.  Anyway, the debate
will continue but I thought this post was a delightful response to this
issue and I wanted you all to see it:

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/38172

Lorelle