[wp-forums] Your WordPress

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 18:09:23 GMT 2005

I'd also add, that at one point, there was an emphasis on being quite
critical of new users and their site. There was even a sticky and codex page
on "what to expect" when posting. I'm curious if this is really neccessary.
As design can be somewhat subjective, if not completely, and even some
arguments are made regarding strict validation, is it really the focus of WP
forums to dictate in a critical manner when a new user wants to share their
site. More often than not,they are new to most of this, and are quite proud
of their handiwork, and simply have no where else to share that joy. Perhaps
they came to the forums for help, found it, and now want to show what
they've learned. Shouldn't it be up to others to comment, rather than have a
semi-official critique?