[wp-edu] Automate Site Creation Process

Jennifer Stroth jstroth at law.stanford.edu
Fri Jul 14 15:09:29 UTC 2017

Hi Laurie,

I think NYU is doing something similar.

This approach might be relevant: https://2016.wpcampus.org/schedule/lightning-talks/extending-wp-signup-page-form-higher-ed-use-case/ <https://2016.wpcampus.org/schedule/lightning-talks/extending-wp-signup-page-form-higher-ed-use-case/>

The slides and recording are posted.

Thanks,
Jennifer

Jennifer Stroth
Associate Director of Online Communications and Identity
Stanford Law School
jstroth at law.stanford.edu
1.650.736.7909