[wp-edu] Plugins to create an "Intranet"

DIXIE LANG ddlang at wisc.edu
Fri Dec 29 17:22:13 UTC 2017

Greetings,

We have a website where we want to restrict access to on- and off-campus users (board of visitors members).

Normally we use Shibboleth for authenticating on-campus users.  However in this case we wanted something more simple to restrict access to pages, posts, and Media Library items.

Anyone have a favorite plugin they use for this purpose, and why did you choose this particular plugin?

Thanks in advance for any guidance you can provide.

- Dixie
Dixie Lang
WordPress Support Technician
CALS Web Services
College of Agricultural and Life Sciences
University of Wisconsin-Madison