[wp-edu] WordPress book for beginners

shelldrakeconsulting at dixielang.com shelldrakeconsulting at dixielang.com
Thu Sep 15 02:57:09 UTC 2016

Greetings,

I recently wrote an ebook (PDF format) - WordPress for Beginners: Step
by Step Lessons.

It covers using WordPress for content creation and management.  It
does not delve into themes and plugins or pure blogs.

In my past job, I worked for University of Wisconsin-Madison as a web
developer, managing a WordPress multisite; designing and setting up
faculty lab, student, and topical sites; and training faculty, staff,
and students to maintain content.

I am now an independent consultant offering services in WordPress
content management, training, and consulting for university faculty
and staff.

If you would like a free copy of the ebook, please email me at:
shelldrakeconsulting at dixielang.com

Thanks and have a great day.

Sincerely,
- Dixie