[wp-edu] State purchasing requirements

Tim Owens genial at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 12:58:16 UTC 2012

We ran into exactly this same situation with a faculty member trying to
purchase a Vimeo Plus subscription a few weeks ago. Our purchasing
department was in talks with the Attorney General to come to a resolution
on it but as of yet we haven't found a resolution. We're in Virginia by the
way.

-
Tim Owens
University of Mary Washington