[wp-edu] Blueprint for using WP as LMS?
kfatheree at securelogix.com
Tue Sep 27 14:45:21 UTC 2011
I'm new to the list and having a little bit of trouble finding information.
I would love to talk to someone to see what all I need in order to use WordPress as a LMS. I'd like to learn what plugins to use and what I need to pay for vs. free options. I am a technical writer and not a programmer so the easier things are the better! My company doesn't have the budget for a paid LMS, and the programmers are too busy to help me with Moodle.
I will probably be using Captivate to generate the content. We need:
* Unique Login for students
* Paid lessons
* Free lessons
* Tests with automatic grading (%, pass/fail) across multiple modules (ex: 1 course can have 8 modules)
* Way to store student test results
* Way to automatically issue certification document
* Bulk email capability to all student
* Feedback form/survey
Can someone help me with my research?
Thanks in advance,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the wp-edu