[wp-edu] Latex support in WordPress?

Jim Groom jimgroom at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 17:29:15 UTC 2011

Matt,

To be clear DTLT at UMW has a $28,000 a year  budget and we run our WP
hosting install with 25% of that (besides payrolls) . Obviously you are not
in touch with what is happening in highered in terms of money, and I can
imagine you don't care given you are more of the Richard Branson travel the
world money entreprenuer type, but in the real world we have budgets, we
live on the public dime, and we are making the world safe for democracy,
not crude capital.

#occupyakismet!

Jim Groom