[wp-edu] Duke WordPress Development tracking

VanDrimmelen, Jeff jeffvand at unc.edu
Wed Nov 2 15:34:25 UTC 2011

This is good stuff Shawn.  We are starting to build out something like this as well on our dev site recently:

http://dev.web.unc.edu/wiki/plugins-under-development/

We have several that might be useful for others and will add more documentation there.

Funny we are just down the road from each other.  We should collaborate more... just not during Basketball season... :)

~Jeff
http://web.unc.edu Admin