[wp-edu] Duke WordPress Development tracking

Shawn Miller shawn.miller at duke.edu
Wed Nov 2 15:21:31 UTC 2011

Hi all:

We get questions from other schools from time to time about our in-house plugins, etc. With that in mind, we've created http://sites.duke.edu/development<http://sites.duke.edu/development> (which links to our project Trac) to share with others in the wp-edu community. You'll also find the source code and info on our custom plugins under Browse Source. We've had especially good feedback from our faculty and students on our implementation of a 'subsites' plugin (you can read more about that here: http://sites.duke.edu/getting-started/creating-subsites-for-students-or-groups/ ).

Thanks,
-Shawn

Shawn J. Miller
Academic Technology Consultant