[wp-edu] Video

James Groom jimgroom at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 18:37:06 UTC 2010

Laura,

We don;t have it fully functional yet, but we are playing with VideoPress on
a dev server. As of now we have students and faculty use YouTube, Vimeo,
Blip.tv, etc. But at least for a few projects we wouls like the option of
inhouse video (though external sites are still the way to go for the most
part).

As we figure this out, I'll try and get the list updated. I'm liking the
integration of VideoPress and WPMS, so we'll see.

Best,
Jim